Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Tunes-Sister Act 2

So I realize this isn't Christmas related, but I heard "Oh Happy Day" on Pandora and couldn't resist sharing this amazing soundtrack!! I don't know if I'd say this is my favorite movie, but the music is GREAT!!! I used to listen to the soundtrack to this movie and practice hitting the super high note in this song! =0) The song "Joyful, Joyful" was my solo in my middle school choir, but I'm not sure anyone can sing it as well as Lauren Hill. Well enjoy folks. "Oh Happy Day" is a song that makes me want to dance and sing..and makes me so very happy. If this music doesn't move you, there might be something wrong with you! ;0) Hehe, just kidding!!! Well enjoy these videos. I'm hoping to have a special treat for you tonight, so stay tuned. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment