Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Shenanigans-I may even play my guitar!!

So today we had meatball subs, chips and apple pie a la mode!! The boys opened presents from Aaron's brother and parents. This was the first time Dex actually ripped the presents open! He was very particular about NOT making a mess though and handed every piece of paper he ripped to Aaron. =0)







While the boys watched the Cowboy game, I decided I would be brave and try to get a decent video of one of the Christmas songs I learned. While I admit it is not perfect...or any where close, I decided to post it any way!! It's actually a little funny when I watch myself searching for the next chord!! I plan on being much better next year!! I am my own camera person, so that makes it a little awkward too! ;-) Merry Christmas Eve folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment