Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday Tunes-"Your Great Name" Natalie Grant

I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it. I especially love this acoustic version! I think I have a new goal : learn to play this on my guitar! ;0)
We so often forget how powerful the name of Jesus is. It's almost as if we don't believe it. 
Yesterday I was leading worship at church. All day long, I just let the yuck of the day wear on me. My neck and back were sore from the wreck, dealing with the insurance company, horrible headache...and the list goes on and on. A good friend of mine sent me a song by Misty Edwards, and oh my, it changed my perspective real quick. I was like "Okay, God! No excuses, I'm going to church." =0) Maybe if there's a way, I will share the song I heard today...not real sure how to find it again. It's 20 minutes of WOW!! ;0) Church was amazing last night, and I would've totally missed out on a blessing. That's the awesome thing about God. When we are obedient and we seek after and call on His name, He's always there, He always gives us more than we ever deserve. As I was singing, the cares of my day just melted away! All I could do was cry, because even after my crappy attitude, He still blessed me!
Okay...I guess I should stop 'talking' and post the song! Love you, friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment