Monday, January 9, 2012

Potty Update

So, all you mom's out there know how wonderful it is to have a potty trained toddler. I can't say he's 100% since I haven't put him in underwear for the night, but I'm pretty confident in saying we're about 95% potty trained! =0) We've ventured out of the house successfully for long periods of time and there have been no messes to clean up. He seems to be a pro!! We're about 2 weeks in, and I'm thrilled!! I'm pretty sure we will have some diapers and pull-ups to give away soon!! Mommy just has to trust Dex to keep his undies dry all night! Perhaps that will be my goal for the weekend! ;0)
As sad as these pics are, he has such a sweet face, I had to share. We've had some poopy issues, but he does always go on the potty..it's just not always easy! I'm happy to report that we officially have things running smoothly now though!!So hopefully no more sad potty pics!!


And one to prove that I don't torture my kiddo and that he is actually still the happy boy you all know and love!! =0) See I have TWO happy kids! ;0)
Until tomorrow!!I have a song I absolutely love that I'll be posting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment