Saturday, December 15, 2012

BEYOND Frustrated

Aaron was supposed to start working for my company last Thursday, and then it was moved to this Monday. Yesterday he got a call saying they were 'just kidding.' Obviously that's not what they said, but that's exactly what it feels like to us. 
I know you quit your other job and we told you this is your start date, but never mind. Merry Christmas by the way. Ugh!! I'm beyond frustrated. That is why I am typing this, so I can get it out and then move past it. In all honesty I know it's better for us that he's not working there. It just stinks that we don't know when the next pay check will come. 
I know God is in control and he holds us in His hands. I'll trust that our bills will be paid, and I will have a positive attitude at work even though that is going to be BEYOND hard! Especially since the same people who lied to my husband are the people who are my boss'. God is still God and He's bigger than this! Honestly this is so little compared to so many other things going on in our world. 
Luckily the company he left to come work at mine is already looking to get him working with them again because they are AWESOME!! =0)
So we are going to have ourselves a HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS and not let stinky people ruin it!! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment