Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Charlie Jensen

Happy birthday Charlie! You would have been two today and while it breaks my heart that you aren't here to celebrate, I know that Jesus is taking care of you! Me, Dex and Brett sent you 3 balloons today!! I even made sure your Happy Birthday balloon had an elephant! :0)

So it took me forever to decide whether or not this post would happen, but in memory of precious Charlie,  I wanted to at least post something.
So I had the pleasure of meeting Charlie twice. Kate and Sean brought him to Ft. Worth for a short trip where we shared breakfast and the zoo, and then I had the pleasure of spending a week with them in FL with Dex in January of 2011. It was an amazing trip and it was so fun watching Dex and Charlie play together. Here is my favorite pic from the whole trip. I believe it truly captures Charlie..all smiles..super happy boy! =0)
Here's just one more that's super sweet. The introduction of Charlie to Dex's BFF Elmo!
I'm finding it so hard to find words, but here goes. When Charlie went to meet Jesus last year, I lost a part of my heart. He wasn't my blood, but I truly felt like his aunt Christi. Maybe it's because of the closeness his mom and I share. I'm not really sure, but I loved and still love Charlie with all my heart. There is not a day that goes by that I do think of him, Kate, Sean and Cannon. They are my extended family! I love each and every one of them so very much.
For those of you who do not follow Kate's blog, I strongly suggest that you do. She is amazing, and while I know she has her moments she has carried herself with such grace and I know that is only by the love and Faith that she has in our Heavenly Father. Here's a link to her blog: http://embracinglifesjourney.blogspot.com/
Happy Birthday precious Charlie! We will never forget you, because you, precious angel are unforgettable! We  will take care of your mommy and daddy and let Cannon know how awesome his big brother is watching over him in Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment