Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Tunes-Where I Belong- Building 429

I know I've been so bad about posting a song every Tuesday, but every time I hear this song, I want to post it. I always forget the name of it by the time Tuesday rolls around though. ;0) I finally remembered. All I can say is lately it seems like it has been one thing after another with my health and whatever other drama has decided to pop up, so I've been discouraged off and on quite a bit. I find the words of this song so encouraging. This isn't as good as it gets for me. Praise God this is NOT my home and is NOT where I belong. "All I know is I'm not home yet, this is not where I belong. Take this world and give me Jesus, this is not where I belong." Love this. If you're going through a rough time, I encourage you to remember the words to this song. If Jesus if your Savior, this is the worst for us. We have a heavenly home awaiting us. Praise God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment