Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"You Wouldn't Cry For Me" By Mandisa

So I realize that yesterday was Tuesday tunes, but absolutely can not wait a whole week to share this song with you. I've heard it several times and have loved it, but just got too busy and never posted it on here. The reason I absolutely love this song is because it's a song of hope. If you have suffered loss, it's a comfort. However even if you haven't, it a hope of what's to come. Yes this world is ugly, cruel, full of hurt, pain, tears, and sorrow. I believe that the hope we have is that this is as bad as it will ever be for those of us who have made the decision to accept Christ's gift of salvation. For some this is their Heaven, but hopefully for all of my dear friends, this is our Hell. Don't get me wrong, there are so many beautiful things about life: family, friends, laughter, love,  music, mountains, oceans, but it often seems the ugliness and darkness/pain overshadows what little light there is. So keep pressing on my friends, and remember there is a place called Heaven. It's as real as you and me. This world is not our home. One day we will be with Jesus, and all the many loved ones we've lost. For now, they are safe in the arms of God. Yes it hurts, but how awesome that we have this blessed hope. Love you all and wishing you all the most wonderful Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment