Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday Tunes-Psalm 18-Enter the Worship Circle

This song is on the Enter the Worship Circle w/ 100 Portraits and Waterdeep. To say this song is amazing doesn't even begin to describe how awesome it is! I'm not going to lie, it's easily one of my favorite songs on this CD. First of all if you've never heard Ben and Robin Pasley (aka 100 Portraits) you're missing out! They are a husband/wife team and they are incredibly in love with each other and the Lord. You can just tell if you're lucky enough to see them live, which I have. This entire album is awesome and I'm fortunate enough to go to a church that sings a few songs from it. I think my favorite lyric from the song is this "He saved me 'cause He Loves me and He's full of grace." It's such a simple line, but so very powerful at the same time.! Enjoy, my friends...I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more songs from the Enter the Worship Circles 1-3. =0) Here's a link to their website in case you're interested in checking out more of their music: http://www.entertheworshipcircle.com/store/

No comments:

Post a Comment