Saturday, November 16, 2013

Lately

It's been a while, so I figured it was time to write. This one may only be interesting to those who actually know and care about me. ;-)
There are big things coming for the Blain household. We've officially decided to put our house on the market at the first of the year. We've already starting getting it market ready, and we really hope to have it on the market in January. At this point we're not sure what the next step is. There are many places I'd love to live...Colorado, WISCONSIN...Keller, TX...LOL.
For now we will become debt free, and then through lots of prayer determine where the best place for our family will be. Aaron is seriously considering New Zealand. To me, this is INSANE!! I understand where he's coming from, but there's a part of me that knows I could never be happy that far away from my friends and family. Then again...never say never. :-) Prayers greatly appreciated.
On another note, I've started to enjoy running. I'm still a little discouraged about the way I look...or how I think I look. Can't decide if it's 'bulimic' brain or not. Either way, I'm proud of myself for taking on something I have always hated. So far my max distance without stopping is 3.31 miles. Now THAT's impressive!! ;-)
On another note, I just finished Matt Redman's The Unquenchable Worshipper. It was well worth the time. It opened my eyes a lot, and I truly think I will be a better worship leader because of it. "I'm coming back to the heart of worship, and it's all about YOU Jesus. I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it, when it's all about you Jesus."
That pretty much sums up lately. Perhaps I'll have more time to blog when I'm off the whole week of Thanksgiving!!! Work has been exhausting, so I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment