Thursday, July 28, 2011

Being Judgmental...Have YOU Ever Walked in the Same Shoes?!?!

Let's just say I have been more than just a little frustrated and stressed lately. I won't get into details, because they don't matter. My face is breaking out and right when I feel like I'll be able to breathe...something else happens. As if the circumstances are not bad enough...the worst part about it is those judgmental people that have no clue about what I'm going through, nor have they ever experienced similar circumstances. They also haven't offered a helping hand. My question is what makes you think you could do  better? The truth is you couldn't. It would only make you realize that while I'm not perfect and have room for much improvement, it's a tough spot to be in. I never claim to be perfect or the best. I just pray each night that God will help me become the woman, mother, wife, friend, and daughter I should be. 
I know that was a bit of downer, but here are a couple of things that help me get through the day and to remember that it really doesn't matter what other people believe to be the truth. I read this scripture earlier this week and I absolutely love it: "Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved ." Psalms 55:22 It's so comforting to know that I have a Heavenly Father that loves me inspite of my flaws, and allows me to lay every burden, every hurt, every annoyance,every frustration at His feet, and then He fills the space those ugly things held with peace.  I also remembered a song I heard when I was a kid by Psalty. Here are the lyrics:  "I cast all my cares upon You. I lay all of my burdens down at Your feet, and anytime I don't know what to do, I will cast all my cares upon you."
While there are many things that are making life a bit difficult, I can't deny that I am so very blessed. I also realize that there's no reason to throw a pity party, because so many people are dealing with even bigger burdens that I have no idea if I could even handle. Here are a couple of pics that have brought joy this week.

The moral of this blog is be careful when you're on the outside looking in. If you truly care about 
how the person is  or are sincerely concerned, ask. Even better, pray for them. 
Have a blessed evening, Friday and weekend!! Until I am inspired to write again.... =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment