Saturday, October 11, 2014

My How Things Have Changed

I really can't believe I haven't written a blog since June. I thought about it from time to time, but really lacked inspiration. Wow, how things have changed, I could write for days and still not cover all the random happenings of the past several months.
As of August, we now have a Freshman and a Kindergartner. Much to my surprise, this is turning out to be the best year of school Brett has ever had. For many of you who know his history with school, you can understand why I am beyond overjoyed that high school just fits him.
Dex had a rough couple of weeks, wondering when school would end and just adjusting to his new normal. I'm happy to say he now hops out of the car with a huge smile on his face everyday. What a relief to this mommy.
Now to the craziest news to hear for most of you who know everything about my pregnancy with Dex. We're having another baby, due 4/28, Dexter's birthday. I'll be having another c-section, so they will have birthdays a week apart.
This truly is a miracle and I know most of you understand. Aaron and I were both convinced we'd never want another baby, and then one day his heart changed, Mine had a while ago, but I was content and at peace with the fact I got to experience having a baby at all. Totally a God thing, and I'm super excited and nervous about what a third child will bring to our family. My goal is just to enjoy the ride, Embrace the weight gain and all the many changes over the next 6 months.
I'm so grateful for the opportunity to have and love another baby. With that being said, this pregnancy has been so hard. Between the constant vomiting and migraines, it's been a pretty wild ride. So thankful to have a hubby who understands that I'm pretty much worthless right now. :-) Hoping and praying that after Tuesday, (I'll be 12 weeks then,) my sickness disappears.
Baby E. has given me a really good birthday. I've only started feeling yucky the past couple of hours. Compared to all day yuckiness, I am incredibly grateful. It's truly a birthday miracle! :-)
Maybe this blog was just for me, but all I'd like to say is that God is good. Just when you think that some things will never change, they do. AND it's AMAZING!!  Never ever give up on the desires of your heart. You never know when God will step in. I'm so grateful for all that God has been doing in my life the past few months. Grateful that even at 33, I know that God is still molding and making me into the person He wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment